Monday, September 7, 2009

Progress on my Orthodontic Office!!

We did not work on the office today, but I did not update the blog yesterday so here is a combo post. Saturday more progress was made in removing the big tree! It is finally all the way down and the last things to do are remove the huge trunk and grind down the stump. I hope it is possible to remove a slice out of the trunk so that I can make a children's table for the reception area.

No, that is not my flip flop!! It is my lovely wife's! We did not have any other object to use to show how huge it is!!

Below is a picture of some of the reclaimed heart pine boards that we removed from the office and hope to recycle back into the office!

I am blessed to have very talented and very helpful friends!! Today me, my wife, and our good friends Wes and Candy worked on my temporary sign. Being a group of perfectionists, our sign started out as a simple square and ended up much much better as we passed around ideas. We got the design finalized and went to work cutting it out! Here is the final shape of the sign.

Stay tuned for updates on the sign and the office building updates!!

I am super excited to get started in my hometown and to have the chance to give my patients beautiful straight, healthy smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment